Saturday, April 26, 2008

SPT

I've decided to start doing SPT. This week's post is to say what we would do if we could spend our gas money on something for ourselves.



The last time we filled up was on Thursday and it equaled to approximately $75. Yikes! If I were to spend that on something for me I would buy a Ryobi 18V circular saw with laser.


Yes, that's right. Tools. I've always wanted them but can never justify buying them. Of couse, I would prefer a DeWalt but if I have to have the $75 price range, I'll have to stick with Ryobi.

5 comments:

Tilane said...

Tools - nice! No clothes for you either, eh? You'll have to put your link up now.

Dacia said...

Wow, $5 a gallon!! That is crazy! My husband would have to agree with the tool idea. He would love that instead of the purse I chose.

The Monkeys said...

That is so cool! I would kill myself or at least cut off a finger if I had that kind of tool in my hands, though, so I will let you handle the tools!

Windy said...

We do a lot of home improvement ourselves and we always see that as an opportunity to collect new tools. Maybe you can get the saw as a combined Mother's Day/Father's Day gift!

Sarah said...

I love getting new tools too. However, I don't really love using them myself. But they are great to have when you have to tackle a project. That's great that you are so handy.