Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My sister Tilane tagged me with this so here goes.... I like seeing pictures so I'm going to add some with it!

A- Attached or Single: Definitely attached and very happy about it too!

B- Best friend: Well, that would have to be my hubby Darcy. Other than that my best friend is Amanda who has been my friend since grade 7. Amanda is the one right next to me in the picture.
C- Cake or Pie: Cake unless it's apple pie. Because apple pie is my favorite dessert ever. Other than that I'm not a big fan of pies.

D- Day of Choice: Saturdays. I get help with the kids and time with my family. That's also my shopping day :P

E- Essential Item: Clothing. I don't know where I'd be without it (kidding :) I just had to say it!) There are too many essential items for me to be able to pick just one.....Food, Water, The Gospel, etc, etc.

F- Favorite color: Royal blue (yes, Tilane, the same answer again! ;)

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: None. They hurt my teeth

H- Hometown: Calgary (born and raised)

I- Indulgence(s): Books. I love to read

J- January or July: July because I just hate January

K-Kids: Two of them. Kaitlyn and Dallin. They are so much fun and so much work!

L- Life is Incomplete Without: My Faith and what it has taught me. Without it I would be lost.

M-Marriage Date: May 31, 2003

N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, 1 sister. 9 sister-in-laws, 6 brother-in-lawsO- Oranges or apples: Apples unless it's mandarin orange (that's the only type of orange I like)

P- Phobias or Fears: Sad to say but.... The dark. I'm still frightened of the dark to an extent.

Q- Quotes: I don't really have a favorite because I like lots of them.

R- Reason to Smile: Katie's finally potty trained. Yay, my in-law will stop bugging me about it now :)

S- Season: Spring. I love to see all the flowers blooming and it's perfect weather up here then, not too hot and not freezing!

T- Tag Seven: I don't think I know seven people who have blogs.... Sarah C, Mandy, Amelia, Brad... (sorry, only know of 4)

U- Unknown Fact about Me: Everyone knows everything about me! No, seriously I can't think of one...

V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover: Like, on a pizza? If so, neither. I eat meat for the protein but don't really like it that much.

W- Worst Habit: My temper. But, I guess that's not really a habit...

X- X Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are fun when you get to see the baby but I hate being pregnant and X Rays are fairly harmless so far for me. Here are a couple Ultrasound pics from when I was pregnant with Katie. The top one is her hand pushing back.

Y- Your Favorite Food: As I said earlier...apple pie

Z-Zodiac: Libra

6 comments:

Sharon said...

see? More peolpe than your sister read your blog! I love the list, especially with the pictures!

Sharon said...

oops - people, not peolpe

Anonymous said...

Ooo... ok, now I am going to have to do this! I will probably go do it right away... although mine might not have as fun of pictures... I don't even know if I know where my ultrasound pictures are... yikes!

Mandy said...

So I was tagged by you and Sharon but I'm NOT doing it twice...lol. Great post. I grew up with Amanda's family in Calgary until the moved out of the North East part of Calgary. We use to pick up Robbie for Seminary in the morning. What a small world.

Tilane said...

Great post! You should add pictures to all your posts. I love it when there's pictures!

Only a few of the same answers, but even then you changed it up a bit.

Amelia said...

Do Fun I love all the pics!!