Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cute Nails

My friend Tamara does nails and she does really cute creative things with them. Katie and I got our nails done yesterday. Here's the end result.

These are Katie's. She got blue nails with white flowers and pink centers. She loves them!

Here are mine. Sorry, I really don't have cute feet. But mine were black with blue and pink flowers and white dots diagonally across. I originally had blue flowers but you could barely see them so we did pink over top and they look pretty cool. She also did ladybugs another time she did my nails. They were so cute.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What do you mean you don't have cute feet? Your toes are the same length as Katy's!!!!! I loved your previous post about the saw. Tyler seems to have gone with mostly Dewalt and Ryobi as well, although he got Makita drills. I don't care what I use as long as I can find it when I need it, which is easier now that we FINALLY cleaned out the basement...

Tilane said...

You and Katie totally have the same feet! You have such cute little toes.