Saturday, March 1, 2008

House Virtual Tour

Here is the virtual tour of our new house. I was unable to add commentary to the video because it makes sound go later (so when I'm describing Katie's room, the video is in Dallin's room...)

Anyway - it starts out at the front of the house, then I walk up to the door and go into the laundry room, then through the hallway into the bathroom, around the kitchen, to Katie's room. From there I go into Dallin's room and back through the kitchen to the living room. Then into our bedroom and back outside. Around the side of the house to the back and into the shed (it's very dark in there so you don't see much). Then around the shed to the back and around the other side of the house back up to the front.

2 comments:

Megbt said...

Hey that looks like a great place! Congratulations!!

Mandy said...

I can't believe you live right around the corner from us! I didn't know that's the place you bought. Yeah...we're neighbours now! lol