Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday's spiritual thoughts - Friends

Well, there was a farewell in our ward today and lots of people came to show their support. Among those people were a few that I grew up with in Calgary. I saw Delphine, Sophie and Ben Nzojibwami and Luke Sinclair. It was great to see these people that I haven't seen in a really long time.

I also have Amy Johansen in my ward now and it's good to see her and get reaquainted with her. Then there are my new friends. I've been taking a class on "Parenting the strong-willed child" and have met 2 great women that have become friends very quickly - Erin Smith and Colby Fletcher. It's amazing how quickly we've become friends and how much we have in common.

I'm so glad that I have been able to find old and new friends everywhere I go. It feels like I went so long without having anyone close to me that I could talk to like a real friend does....

1 comment:

Tilane said...

Kalina, if you think I did a lot of posts on Monday, you should check out today's!