Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dallin's Birthday

Well, Dallin is turning 2 on Feb 9. We're going to have a big party with a dinosaur theme. It'll be lots of fun (as long as I can get everything done on time). We were really hoping we could be in our new house by then but that didn't work out so we'll be having it at Darcy's parents. There are so many ideas running through my head and I just need to sort them out so I can figure it all out. I have 2 ideas for invitations (depending on whether I want to make my own or just photocopy something I printed off the internet). So, many cute ideas for food and I have the perfect cake that I got off brightideas.com (the M&M website that has tons of good stuff on it). Then there are the favors and how to do it, what to put in it etc... Anyway, I'll update after his birthday and let everyone know how it went. Wish me luck!

No comments: