Monday, March 1, 2010

Toothpick Art

My parents sent me an email with this the other day. It is amazing.

Mr. Stan Munro
works with Toothpicks!
See below his amazing works.

A miniature city made out of millions of toothpicks
It took Stan Munro (38) 6 years to build this toothpick city. He used 6 million
toothpicks and 170 liters of glue. He can spend up to 6 months to create a
building and each of his creations is built to 1:164 scale. He works at the Museum
of Science and Technology in Syracuse, New York ( USA ). Look at the
amazing works of one of the most patient men in the world.














And we were just picking our teeth

Amazing eh?

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

WOW! I don't think I can look at a toothpick the same again! Not to mention pick my teeth either! Talk about precision, patience, practice, and professionalism!!! I'm impressed...