Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dallin's 4th birthday party

Dallin had a superhero birthday Party on Feb 6th. I made capes for all the kids (and 1 extra that I wore) and the kids decorated their capes and ran around playing for a while. Here are a few pictures
Here is the cake. Sarah helped me make it. The transfer turned out pretty good. I did the writing (can't you tell?!) The tip was too big and I'm sticking with that story
Singing to Dallin
Dallin trying to blow the candles out. Apparently he's going to have 4 girlfriends. It ended up being Austin that blew out the candles. He just couldn't help himself. :)
Getting ready to eat the cake. The kids look so ready for it too.

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

How fun!!! Especially the cape and mask idea for the kids :)
Great job on the cake!
Totally impressed...