Sunday, May 18, 2008

I won

We'll we've got a little group that's doing this.... It's called Pay It Forward. Anyway, I won. I have no idea what I'll be getting or what I'll be giving. What you've got to do is leave a comment on this post and then, on friday, I'll go to randomizer and put in all the names of people who commented. They'll pick 3 of them and those 3 people will get something made by me. I hope you'll like it. Then, if you won, you have to pay it forward by doing this contest on your blog. The person I won from asked us all about books for the comments. I liked that idea so I want you to tell me you favorite book and favorite movie in your comment. Hopefully I'll get more than 3 comments. Have fun thinking of those favorites. I know it's hard but you can do it!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

my favorite books are by dean Hughes, and he has 2 series children of the promise, and hearts of the children Love them. Love them! This sounds like fun yay Kalina

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I have commented on everyones so far and have yet to win... lol. Ok, so I'm not sure if I have a favorite book, but I have favorite types of books. I really like Murder Mysteries that keep me gripped, sucked, and pulled into them till the very end. I love Medical dramas, very much for the same reason. I love books that make me laugh and cry and ones that remind me of situations from my own life. If I really had to pick on I would probably say "My not so fairy tail life." I also read the Hairy Potter Books...

Amykins Angel said...

Hiya. I love the Xanth novels. They have been written by Peirs Anthony. Totally fantasy novels, with centaurs, and sexy women, and dragons, and magical talents, and unicorns and and.. oh I love it!
Favorite movies? HOLY CRAP I have TONS! But my Ultimate favorite is called Mol Flanders. Beautiful movie.

CASSIE said...

Hmmmmm, these are my fav genre's: WWI & WWII Fictional or Nonfictional with hero's and heroine's,(namely "Children of a Promise" series. Christian Westerns,(Janette Oke, and the "Work & the Glory" reads) Christian Romances--(and NO... I am NOT talking about the "Oh take me away, Oh Baby Oh Baby! My Darling love, your eyes sparkle like diamonds" books) LOL. Mysteries (CSI. So killer... no pun intended) Annnnnd a good funny story! I grew up being ADDICTED to Jack Weyland novels. Good Times. Hmmmmm now for Movies. I'd have to say everything that I mentioned above, PLUS chick flick sobs, and action. I'm not fussy. All in all, it has to have a good story, good acting, and be clean :) WOOT! WOOT!