Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Long time coming....

Sorry everyone. I got near the end of my pregnancy and had such bad braxton-hicks and then I had him and I was too busy/tired/etc so here are some pictures for you of our new baby. Dayvon Allen Navratil was born March 27 at 12:19 am. I went into labour wed night and had him friday morning. You DO NOT want to hear the details. Let's just say that it was not fun! Anyway, here's the cuteness. The first one is from Easter Sunday and the other two are from the hospital. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Gabi said...

He is so cute I love the picture from Easter he is growing so fast.

{Sarah} said...

When I got on here and saw that you blogged, I had to do a double take!!! LOL...

Sharon said...

I love it when they snuggle deep down into the blankets - I wish someone would wrap me up tight and let me nap for as long as I want! Thanks for the cute pictures!