Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Tilane tagged me in her blog. Here's her post. So here goes:



Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. I have green eyes - not blue like everyone seems to think
2. I've been induced both times with my kids. One early, one late.
3. I've stapled my own hand (when I was an infant) and got stitches because of it.
4. I love to learn. If I could be in school forever, I would be.
5. I am really shy - even though I try to hide it.
6. I never wanted to live in a small town. :)
7. I am the youngest of 6 kids.

Here are the people I will tag:

1. Amy
2. Melanie
3. Sarah
4. Sharon
5. Cassie
6. Jenn
7. Dawna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We made the prize draw on my blog today. Go check out the winners!

Amykins Angel said...

HOLY CRAP! I SAW YOU TAGGED ME!!! SWEET! I need to do this! Gotta figure this out:P TEEHEE!

Amykins Angel said...

Answering your dough question. Yah... Bread dough, cookie dough, and, especially pie dough LOL.
I'll make the dough, but Scott has to work with it. Scoop the cookies out, stretch/roll the dough hahaha...

I'm sure it'll eventually pass and I'll get over it.